Gift Shopper Pro 4.0.2 Apk

Bookmark and Share

Simplify and organize all your year-round gift shopping!
Simplify and organize all your gift shopping, fast!

• Quickly list people by typing or clicking names from contacts.
• Add gifts for each person by typing or scanning barcodes.
• Assign gifts to any occasion of the year
• View complete shopping list where items can be checked off and sorted.
• Password protection
• Store info about people, such as clothing sizes
• Budget by entering prices
• Email or text your shopping list or wish list
• Customize the app to be as feature-rich or simple as you like


Simplify and organize all your year-round gift shopping!
Simplify and organize all your gift shopping, fast!

• Quickly list people by typing or clicking names from contacts.
• Add gifts for each person by typing or scanning barcodes.
• Assign gifts to any occasion of the year
• View complete shopping list where items can be checked off and sorted.
• Password protection
• Store info about people, such as clothing sizes
• Budget by entering prices
• Email or text your shopping list or wish list
• Customize the app to be as feature-rich or simple as you like

User Reviews

Richard
I've been searching for just such an app! I wanted a Christmas list similar to the one I created on my Dinosaur PDA years ago where, I could see a list of gifts to buy along with a check-off and to my surprise it also has a "wrapped" check-off that I wanted (but didn't see it in the screen shots) and I can leave notes like where the heck I hid the gift (too many panic moments Christmas Eve looking for gifts) well worth the .99 cents and it can be moved th the SD card (several free app I tried couldn't)

Download Gift Shopper Pro
Click Here To Download
FREE DOWNLOAD

{ 0 komentar... Views All / Send Comment! }

Posting Komentar